Gmail - useful and practical email



Gmail is the first google apllication which I have been using up to now. I had dozens of emails on different websites such as "wp" or ''onet'', however, in my opinion Gmail is the most attractive one. Why? There are lots of reasons.
At first I'd say that it's free from spam. I receive only crucial mails which are necessary for me an I've never had problems with finding them in the mailbox. The most essential ones I can mark with a star and move into special folder where I can easily find them later.

Moreover, I can personally design its look. I mean choosing a background colour, font and amount of mails on each page. 

This is my mailbox:



And how about yours? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Forms - how to gain the data

YouTube

Google sites - that is how to remember more