Google sites - that is how to remember more











Vast majority of people are visualizers so they have to see something to remember that. I'm also in this group and I've always had problems with learning definitions or understanding processes from description. I prefer to analise a particular graf or watch a video which contains an accurate explanation. 
The best way to broaden your knowlegde is to learn from visual sources. I started that method about 2 years ago and I'm very satisfied. I have good marks at school and don't need to spend hours on studying.
Last week I participated in a webinar in my school which referred to google sites. We learned how to create a website and used it in practise. It is completely easy and really helpful. You can design your website as you wish and publish. 



The conclusion is that if you want to pass something along to other people you can effectively do it using google sites. 

Here's the link to my site which is about Giżycko - my home town. I could write a huge description with some facts from historical sources but I suppose that it would be dull and only few of you will read it.

https://sites.google.com/view/www-gizycko-com/

Please, write your opinions in comments. Do you use videos or websites to study? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Forms - how to gain the data

YouTube