Google Forms - how to gain the data





Application from the Google brand that I am a fan of is Google forms. I am using this to collect data for the essays I am going to write. This is often useful for students for their graduate works but it does not mean that we can not use it at school. We can gather different kind of data to prepare any kind of work. I used Google Forms with my schoolmates to practice before the exam. We created mini tests and sent them to each other. Then we compared our results and corrected the mistakes together, explaining why the particular answer was correct.

I also use it now during my statistic classes. We prepare surveys and send them to other students and then we make calculations, create graphs and make comparisons. Google Forms works very fast so users can easily create, edit and fill forms on screens of any size.

Here you can see an example of form:








Comments

Google forms has really unlimited uses: for questionnaires, tests, surveys and many more.
Thanks for your article Julia:)

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube

Google sites - that is how to remember more