YouTube




Youtube is one of the most popular Google applications. It allows us to watch and upload your own movies for free. Youtube was founded in 2005 and the first official video uploaded to it is called "Me at the zoo". Originally, Youtube was not created by Google. A year after the site was launched, Youtube agreed to a $ 1.65 billion offer from Google. 

    Personally, this is one of my favorite websites and app of all others. I often enjoy new materials from my favorite creators. I also use YouTube to listen to music and all kinds of artists. I think it is also a great opportunity for students. to gain knowledge. There are plenty of channels where we can find educational materials. For example "MateMaks" is one of the most popular mathematic creator who
explains accurate parts of curriculum and helps students in understanding matters. It is only one example of people who helps us learning at home and I assume it is very useful during pandemic of covid-19.

Comments

GoalProjectBlog said…
I love that article It is very useful

Popular posts from this blog

Google Forms - how to gain the data

Google sites - that is how to remember more